Chef de Partie
Calling all talented Chefs!
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working Chef to be a part of our world-class and high performing team.
Millbrook Resort is proud to be awarded Employer of the Year 2021 at the Queenstown Business Awards.
Our work ethos is nurturing and supportive. We are the Millbrook family and take great pride being one of New Zealand's best places to work.
Set on 650 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle streams, Millbrook Resort is an internationally acclaimed, luxury lifestyle resort, and we are proud to be an employer of choice within New Zealand.
We seek talented Chefs like yourself who are passionate about creating exceptional dishes to come and join our five-star team!
We have four luxury restaurants and a functions kitchen at Millbrook Resort and this role involves ensuring each dish is created to perfection. We focus on being a part of a collaborative team, delivering a tailored five-star dining experience, whether it be during a fast-paced breakfast service, or showcasing innovative interpretation of Japanese cuisine at Kobe. The Hole In One Café is alfresco cuisine at its best, from delicious pizzas to exquisite lunch/dinner dishes. In addition, Millhouse where we pride ourselves in a seasonal menu of elegant dishes. We create memories that our guests never forget.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Chef de Partie in a comparable environment
- Relevant qualifications
- Desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sourced from local producers
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Great communication skills, coupled with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as, work as an effective team player
- Willingness to always push culinary boundaries and learn new skills
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
- Excellent food safety standards
- Drivers Licence advantageous
We believe our people are our greatest assets, and love rewarding our hard-working team members. At Millbrook we encourage learning and professional development to help you grow and perform within your career. When you join the Millbrook family you will also enjoy a number of exciting benefits including; Discounts on products and services; Easy free car parking; Complimentary staff meals; and a daily travel allowance for team members who live more than 25km from the resort.
If you wish to work in this dynamic, challenging and busy environment and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you. Begin your Millbrook journey today and apply!