Public Area Housekeeping Attendant
We have opportunities for housekeeping professionals to be a part of our world-class and high performing team. We have full time, part time and casual positions available.
Millbrook Resort is proud to be awarded Employer of the Year 2021 at the Queenstown Business Awards.
Our work ethos is nurturing and supportive. We are the Millbrook family and take great pride being one of New Zealand's best places to work.
Set on 650 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle streams, Millbrook Resort is an internationally acclaimed, luxury lifestyle resort, and we are proud to be an employer of choice within New Zealand.
We seek exceptional people like yourself who are passionate about the guest experience to come and join our five-star team!
We have an extensive range of luxury accommodation at Millbrook Resort, as well as Restaurants, Health & Fitness Centre, Spa and Golf Shop. The role involves cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the resort whilst ensuring guests are warmly greeted and a tailored made experience is delivered. We focus on being a part of a collaborative team, delivering a high-end bespoke cleaning service, whether it be in our luxury accommodation, health & fitness centre, restaurants or spa.
- Cleaning experience in five-star Hotel / Resort or comparable environment
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional time management skills
- Good communication skills, coupled with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as, work as an effective team player
- Must be physically fit, as the role requires manual handling
- Resilient and able to respond to a variety of situations with a collaborative and flexible approach
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Drivers Licence advantageous
We believe our people are our greatest assets, and love rewarding our hard-working team members. At Millbrook we encourage learning and professional development to help you grow and perform within your career. When you join the Millbrook family you will also enjoy a number of exciting benefits including; Discounts on products and services; Easy free car parking; Complimentary staff meals; and a daily travel allowance for team members who live more than 25km from the resort.
If you wish to work in this dynamic, challenging and busy environment and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you. Begin your Millbrook journey today and apply!