Beauty & Massage Therapist
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Beauty & Massage Therapist to be a part of our world-class and high performing team at our multi award-winning spa.
Millbrook Resort is proud to be awarded Employer of the Year 2021 at the Queenstown Business Awards.
Our work ethos is nurturing and supportive. We are the Millbrook family and take great pride being one of New Zealand's best places to work.
Set on 650 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle streams, Millbrook Resort is an internationally acclaimed, luxury lifestyle resort, and we are proud to be an employer of choice within New Zealand.
Our award-winning spa is seeking exceptional people like yourself who are passionate about health & wellbeing, as well as the guest experience to come and join our five-star team! The Spa has been awarded many accolades including the World Travel Awards as "New Zealand's Top Spa Resort" for several years.
We offer an extensive range of luxurious treatments to our guests, the role involves ensuring guests are warmly greeted and a tailored made experience is delivered from relaxation and remedial massage treatments to facials, manicure, pedicure and waxing. We focus on being a part of a collaborative team, delivering consistently high-quality beauty and massage treatments. We create special memories that our guests will never forget, and this could be the next step in your spa and wellbeing career.
- Minimum of one years' experience in beauty and massage
- Must have relevant industry qualifications
- Proven experience with a variety of high-quality treatments including facials, manicure, pedicure and waxing treatments and massage
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a strong client base through excellence of service
- Strong retail sales experience
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as work as an effective team player
- Professional and immaculately presented
- Flexible attitude to hours of work, including weekends and public holidays
Location: Arrowtown, Queenstown
Hours: Full time permanent (30 / 40 hours per week guaranteed), part time or casual roles
Pay Banding: $25 - $29 gross per hour
We believe our people are our greatest assets, and love rewarding our hard-working team members. At Millbrook we encourage learning and professional development to help you grow and perform within your career. When you join the Millbrook family you will also enjoy a number of exciting benefits including; Discounts on products and services; Easy free car parking; Complimentary staff meals; and a daily travel allowance for team members who live more than 25km from the resort.
If you wish to work in this dynamic, challenging, and busy environment and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you. Begin your Millbrook journey today and apply!