We have an exciting opportunity for a customer service professional to be a part of our world-class and high performing Front Office team.
Set on 650 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle streams, Millbrook Resort is an internationally acclaimed, luxury lifestyle resort, and we are proud to be an employer of choice within New Zealand.
We seek exceptional people like yourself who are passionate about the guest experience to come and join our five-star team!
We have an extensive range of luxury accommodation at Millbrook Resort, the role involves ensuring guests are warmly greeted and a tailored made experience is delivered. We focus on being a part of a collaborative team, delivering a high-end bespoke guest experience, whether it be assisting with luggage, delivering room service or driving guests in our shuttle services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong customer focus; who is honest, responsible and capable of working independently and has the expertise to provide a five star service, as well as, hands-on support to the front office operation.
- Passion for service delivery and the hospitality industry
- Minimum of one year experience within a similar role
- Professional and immaculately presented
- In-depth local knowledge and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as, work as an effective team player
- Must be physically fit, as the role requires manual handling
- Resilient and able to respond to a variety of situations with a collaborative and flexible approach
- Ability to work weekends, public holidays, shift work including nights
- Full clean Driver's Licence is essential and P class endorsement is desirable
We believe our people are our greatest assets, and love rewarding our hard-working team members. At Millbrook we encourage learning and professional development to help you grow and perform within your career. When you join the Millbrook family you will also enjoy a number of exciting benefits including; Discounts on products and services; Easy free car parking; Complimentary staff meals; and a daily travel allowance for team members who live more than 25km from the resort.
If you wish to work in this dynamic, challenging and busy environment and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you. Begin your Millbrook journey today and apply!