Health & Fitness Receptionist / Personal Trainer and/or Class Instructor
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you passionate about health & wellbeing?
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer service professional, with a passion for wellbeing and fitness to join our world-class and high performing team.
Set on 650 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle streams, Millbrook Resort is an internationally acclaimed, luxury lifestyle resort, and we are proud to be an employer of choice within New Zealand.
We seek exceptional people like yourself who are passionate about the guest experience to come and join our five-star team!
The role involves effectively running the day-to-day health & fitness centre reception, warmly greeting guests, and undertaking administration tasks. We have an extensive health & fitness timetable at Millbrook Resort, the role handles class and PT bookings, ensuring a tailored made experience is delivered. The ideal candidate is an individual seeking to develop their career within the health & fitness industry, whether already a qualified instructor or working towards qualifications. We focus on being a part of a collaborative team, delivering a high-end bespoke guest experience. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Passionate about health and wellbeing and demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive outlook to work and fitness
- Qualified Personal Trainer or Class Instructor essential
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with a "can do" attitude
- Strong administration skills, coupled with ability to multitask
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Well presented, professional and polite always
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as work as an effective team player
- Must be available to work weekends, public holidays, and evening shifts
We believe our people are our greatest assets, and love rewarding our hard-working team members. At Millbrook we encourage learning and professional development to help you grow and perform within your career. When you join the Millbrook family you will also enjoy a number of exciting benefits including; Discounts on products and services; Easy free car parking; Complimentary staff meals; and a daily travel allowance for team members who live more than 25km from the resort.
If you wish to work in this dynamic, challenging and busy environment and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you. Begin your Millbrook journey today and apply!